Monday, July 16, 2012

Nothin Ain't Worth Nothin

 

    Ballad of a One-Man Band by Dr. Brazil

So roughly a year ago I started telling people that I was going to start an "alt-country" project called Nothin Reitz. Sometime after, I guess, I sort of did that. I've spent the last few months recording a six song demo (or whatever you want to call it), and you can download it from Bandcamp if you're inclined. I also decided I'd make a handful of real-life, touchy-holdy, CDrs for my friends - with hand-drawn covers and an extra, copyright-infringing, track with a dude from my other band, Sam Neill. I'm not sure why I did any of this, exactly, but there it is. BRB, changing name to Noone Kares. Really though, I'm pretty excited about it all. I'm looking into playing out at people eventually, and I already have another couple of songs in the works, so... hey.

Free Nothin; take one.

No comments: